Job Title: Account Executive
Job Type: Full time
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively prospect, sell and retain relationships that meet Assured Title corporate objectives
- Retain and enhance current market position through increased customer service satisfaction
- Maintain a system whereby customer relations are systematically monitored and evaluated
- Provide added value to the client in a sales role through professional and timely follow up
- Maintain consistent coverage of existing customer relations
- Understand changing needs with the real estate/lender industries
- Understand objectives of segment
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with Managing Brokers
- Maintain database with pertinent information for each client and prospect
- Utilize appointments to acquire new customers and keep existing customers informed of Assured Title products and services
- Make at least 5 visibility sales calls per day
- Make between 4 – 8 one-on-one appointment sales calls per week
- Present new ideas/service updates at office meetings on a regular basis
- Study the competitors pricing and competitive activities, general economic and industry conditions, and legislative industry related initiatives. Develop awareness for the customers’ product and service needs, and maintain or enhance customer relations.
- Assist in timely communication and act as a liaison between customers and other departments – title, closings, and support services.
- Network and become involved in industry-related organizations and functions.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing/professional sales techniques
- Ability to identify and take action to build strategic relationships between Assured Title and other individuals and organizations to help achieve business goals
- Ability to safely operate a vehicle as work requires significant travel to current and potential clients.
- Possession of a valid state drivers license and proof of insurance.
- Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when working with people of diverse cultures or backgrounds
- Ability to clearly relay information appropriately to all levels of the organization, through both oral and written communication
- Ability to correctly interpret messages from others and respond appropriately
- Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of ideas or plans
- Ability to stay with a position or plan of action until desired objective is obtained or is no longer reasonably attainable
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills
- High degree of desire to achieve objectives; strong personal initiative
- Basic knowledge of title industry
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office Suite, MS PowerPoint, E-mail, Internet, and Windows
- Solid working knowledge of technology and systems use of automation both internal and external.
*All applicants will be subject to a background check.
If interested in current openings or future opportunities, please fill out the downloadable Employment Application Form and send to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. Please include the position name in email subject line. For example, Application for Escrow Officer.
Employment Application Download